As usual my weeks got off to a big adventure. Always tons of things to do never enough time to get it all done. But isn’t that the American way? I found it really interesting that the stock market went down a thousand points today yet most of our mainstream media and government is singing the Praises of how good and economic situation were currently in. Yet during this last road trip I’d venture to say 30% of Florida real estate is economically distressed. Just based on my own observations. When the largest employer from what I could tell in Tampa Florida is the government and the only reason why there’s any business at all is because of the government it makes me wonder. Like I was discussing with a friend tonight when 51% of those employed in a city are government employees the other 49% has to support them as well as themselves. This is not sustainable long distance or long-term. Just some food for thought this evening. I hope you have a great Monday night stay safe out there.

About the author: 4social_o3mk3v

Activist, speaker, author...
Passionate about Farms, Food, Families, and Freedom. Founder Get To Know Your Farmer, GTKYF Foundation Inc. Full time Volunteer

When you post and SHARE this site it helps to build the site thereby making it more effective.

Help us tell big tech we have had enough and don't need them!

Share this site with your friends today!